Roswell Burn Injury Lawyer
Seeking Fair Financial Recovery for Victims of Severe Burns
Were you badly burned in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence? Did your loved one die after suffering severe burn injuries? You may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, distress, and other damages. While no amount of compensation can negate what you are currently experiencing, a fair recovery can allow you the ability to move forward in the healing process.
Types of Burn Injuries
Burns range in severity and are categorized accordingly. While minor burns can often be treated with simple at-home care and an over-the-counter antiseptic, major burns will typically require prompt medical attention.
The three types of burn injuries include:
- First-Degree Burns: Only the outer layer of skin is affected; can result in redness, pain at the burn site, and light scarring
- Second-Degree Burns: Both the outer and lower layer of skin can be affected; marked by redness, swelling, blistering, and pain
- Third-Degree Burns: Both layers of skin and underlying tissue and bone can be affected; marked by severe pain, numbness, “charring” of the skin, and blackened/white skin
Additionally, burn injuries are categorized by type. Examples include:
- Thermal burns, such as those caused by fire or contact with hot items
- Electrical burns, resulting from contact between electricity and the body
- Chemical burns, such as those caused by coming into contact with strong solvents
- Radiation burns, often resulting from medical treatments, like x-rays or chemotherapy
- Cold burns, also known as “frostbite” and resulting from extremely cold temperatures
- Friction burns, such as “road rash,” which is a combination of heat and scraping/abrasions
What to Do If Your Injuries Were Caused by Someone Else’s Negligence
If you suffered severe burns due to a defective product, motor vehicle accident, unsafe property conditions, or any form of negligence, you have the right to pursue legal action against the liable party. Our firm can help you navigate the process of bringing a claim and seeking full, fair compensation for your damages. With over a decade of legal experience and a proven track record of results in catastrophic injury cases, our Roswell burn injury lawyer is prepared to tirelessly advocate for you and your recovery.
B.J. is very knowledgeable and really fought for my family.- Larry
B.J. Crow and his office did an excellent job fighting on my behalf.- Mike B.
I highly recommend Crow Law Firm!- Destiny C.
B.J. and his staff were extremely professional.- John B.
Crow Law Firm got me the compensation I deserved.- Former Client