Roswell Brain Injury Lawyer
Millions of Dollars Recovered
Head and brain injuries are some of the most devastating injuries a person can suffer. Often, victims of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) will suffer immediate and long-term effects, ranging from loss of cognitive functioning to physical impairments.
If you or your loved one suffered a TBI as a result of someone else’s careless or negligent actions, Crow Law Firm can help you seek the fair recovery you deserve. Our Roswell brain injury lawyer understands the unique challenges you and your family face, and our entire team is dedicated to helping you fight for the maximum compensation you need for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Types of Traumatic Brain Injuries
There are several primary types of TBIs, including:
- Concussions: Though many people believe concussions are mild—and, truth be told, they are often less serious than other types of brain injuries—they can still be quite serious. If you suffer a blow to the head or if you suspect your loved one has suffered a concussion, seek prompt medical attention.
- Contusions: Brain contusions are essentially bruises that form on the brain when impact is made to the head. Contusions can lead to a buildup of pressure on the brain, which may lead to a host of other issues, such as loss of consciousness, agitation, confusion, or fatigue.
- Coup-Contrecoup Injuries: This type of brain injury actually comprises two injuries: one at the point of impact and one where the brain makes impact with the opposing side of the skull. Coup-contrecoup injuries typically result from sudden force or an impact to the head, but may also accompany severe jerking movements of the neck and head (whiplash).
- Anoxic/Hypoxic Injuries: Unlike blunt force injuries, anoxic and hypoxic injuries occur when a person’s oxygen supply is limited or cut off, leading to brain damage. Anoxic injuries occur when oxygen flow is stopped entirely, whereas hypoxic injuries result from reduced or limited oxygen supply.
- Penetrating Brain Injuries: These occur when an outside object penetrates the skull and touches or passes through the brain. Penetrating brain injuries often result in severe brain damage, hemorrhaging, and death.
Though TBIs can range in severity, from relatively mild to life-threatening, all brain injuries are generally considered serious. If you believe you or your loved one has suffered any type of head injury or brain trauma, seek medical attention right away.
How TBIs Occur
TBIs can result in a number of ways, but some of the most common causes include:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Mass transit accidents, including train accidents
- Medical malpractice and birth injuries
- Slip and falls
- Drowning accidents
- Oilfield accidents
If you or your loved one has suffered a catastrophic brain injury and you believe someone else is at fault, reach out to the Roswell brain injury lawyer at Crow Law Firm for a free consultation. We can look into your case to determine whether you are entitled to financial compensation for your damages.
With over a decade of legal experience and millions of dollars recovered, both in settlement negotiations and at trial, Crow Law Firm is prepared to fight tirelessly for you and your future.
B.J. is very knowledgeable and really fought for my family.- Larry
B.J. Crow and his office did an excellent job fighting on my behalf.- Mike B.
I highly recommend Crow Law Firm!- Destiny C.
B.J. and his staff were extremely professional.- John B.
Crow Law Firm got me the compensation I deserved.- Former Client