Attorney B.J. Crow
Meet Our Personal Injury Lawyer
B.J. Crow practices extensively in state and federal courts throughout
New Mexico and Texas in both criminal and civil matters. He completed
his law school clinical work in the Second Judicial District Attorney's
Office as a prosecutor. Prior to returning to New Mexico to practice law,
he worked in Washington, D.C. on a corporate multi-million dollar anti-trust
litigation against the Federal Trade Commission.
Since returning to New Mexico, Mr. Crow has overseen trial proceedings
in a multitude of criminal and civil cases. He has obtained settlements
or verdicts in the tens of millions of dollars for his clients. In his
private office, he has
devoted 100% of his practice to litigation. If you would like to learn more about Crow Law Firm, or schedule a
free case evaluation with our team, please
contact our office today by calling 575-291-0200. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mr. Crow also handles criminal law matters in New Mexico and Texas.
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court of Western Texas
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico J.D.
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Masters of Business
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico B.B.A.
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: President, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Honors: President, All-Greek Council
- Major: Finance
Past Employment Positions
- Sharp & Bowles, Associate, 2004 - 2005
- Bowles & Crow, Partner, 2005-2012
Fraternities / Sororities
- 1977, Van Horn, Texas, United States of America
Offices in Roswell & Albuquerque, New Mexico
Crow Law Firm is a renowned and trusted law firm in New Mexico and Texas.
We are proud to offer strategic advocacy to individuals who have suffered
serious injuries, as well as to the families of wrongful death victims.
You can rest assured we are committed to providing you with top-notch
legal support, and we approach every client with a focus on integrity,
advocacy, and understanding.
Our reputation for excellent advocacy is well deserved — earned over
years of successful case results and
millions of dollars recovered in verdicts and settlements for our injured clients.
To learn more,
contact us today!